My Voice project will strive to develop innovative solutions for high-school student engagement in Macedonia, Serbia and one additional program country.
The project is focused on adopting a system for student participation.
Overall purpose: High School students actively participate and are consulted for decisions of their concern within their school.
– Ensuring active student’s participation in the decision-making processes,
– Educating the high-school students from three schools about active participation in the decision-making processes and for the usage of the digital tool
– Educating the school authorities for administration and maintaining of the platform, through consultative meetings.
ACTIVITIES OF THE PROJECT
The total duration of the project will be 12 months. It will start in July 2019 and end in June 2020.
The activities will encompass:
1. 15 Focus groups with students (5 per country)
2. 3 focus groups with teachers (1 per country)
3. One training for student promotors and teachers in Macedonia
4. One training for sharing best examples in Serbia
5. One evaluation training at the end of the project
As intellectual outputs the project will develop
2. Digital tool
CRITERIA FOR PARTNERS
We are searching for reliable partners from a Program Country. All interested organization who are working with high-schools and have already established cooperation with high-schools in their country are welcomed to express their interest.
Also organizations need to have experience in youth participation, youth engagement and youth activism.
Please send your PIF stating the above mentioned experience on the following e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th of January at the latest.